05 November 2011

Prizes, prizes, PRIZES!!!

Spent this morning as a Steward in the craft pavilion at the Canning Show. Spoke to loads of people, gave out loads of schedules. Definite lack if entries this year, as well as ticket numbers through the gate...


Come on people!!! We have to support our local Shows, or they will cease to exist!!!

Anyway....

So, after considering not putting her in at all, my Rainbow Fairy actually got first place!!! Amazing!! And my rushed little striped overall man came third! Mum is not pleased, since her dolly didn't place.... Sorry, Ma.....
Also got 2nd place for my child's apron/pot holder/oven mitts combo and my Matryoshka got a third prize. The other aprons failed to be judged due to the category they were placed into. Oh well, at least I'm up 2 entries for next year already! Hopefully they add the "any other article" category back into the sewing section......

Better start sewing for next year! I feel a champion ribbon coming on.....