Dana's page of STUFF!
02 March 2015
Starting to get an idea of how this is working. Quite pleased with the results, so far ;)
Arms are on, hair is on... Still waiting for the glue to set, hence the pins, and he's looking a little scruffy, but I can trim that up later. The hat I already had, but I think it's a perfect size.
This is the first time I have used the ball for a hand, and it works great! Bought more this morning :)
Still deciding on how to do the face. I don't think I will be able to paint directly on the head, as it is so glossy. I may have to try the painted vilene that I used for Dorothy....
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest