21 April 2012

Bear satchel...

So, accountant bear (affectionately named Doris!) came home this weekend for a couple of upgrades. Firstly, let me just say the girls at work LOVE her, and are frantically hunting around for accessories.... hence the upgrades!

A bright red flower was supplied as a brooch, plus a cute little bow for her hair. Now, she just needs shoes, glasses and a briefcase and she is complete!! I can't do shoes (although I DID try!) or glasses, but I had made a satchel in the past that was quite successful. I will write up a quick tutorial when I get on the big puter, since blogger for iPad doesn't allow for inserting pictures where you want them, it just dumps them all at the bottom... You hearing me, Blogger?? Rant over....

Anyway, here is the new and slightly improved Doris, the accounts department bear....