31 March 2013

My favourite so far!

Even though I've been told by the Boy for the last week he looks like an alien, now that he's done, I think he's my favourite!! Now, that's a big call, because I've made a lot of "things" over the years! Everything from his face to his shoes is my own take on an existing design. I'm very proud of him indeed....

To recap, he is based on the original sailor girl design from an old Better Homes and Gardens compilation magazine. She was made totally original, as per the pattern (well, apart from her hands!).

Version 2 (Goth / burlesque girl) had a new face, built in underwear and shoes, slight mod to the arms, but essentially the same pattern. Not quite as I anticipated, but still a decent result.

Version 3 (this dude) had a new head with ears, new face, new boys body, built in underwear and shoes. All freshly designed clothes - only had to remake the trousers once!

A great result, even if this is just my own opinion.......

Oh, and the bag is made by me, also....