02 June 2013

Happy WA Day!!

So, today is a public holiday for WA Day (although it is still Foundation Day to me...) and I have been on my own since the Boy went to Kalgoorlie on Friday. I had plenty of alone time to focus on what needs to be finished. Top of the list, the bears!!


I spend a great deal of Saturday on the bodice, and the skirt Sunday morning. Not too pleased with the result but it will do the job! Still need to add the beads, but it will be OK in the end. Shoes are an issue also - not sure where to go with them...


Also found a tie pattern for toys (its awesome!!) so groom bear now has a tie in Dusty Rose, the requested bridesmaid colour. Just need to find the remaining black fabric and test out some pockets and he is DONE! I will need to permanently attach the shoes so they don't fall off when they are on the front if the Limo!


Now that the Boy is back from Kal, the house has been like grand central station!! 3 visitors today, so no more progress! Think I need to go back to work for a rest.....