16 June 2013

Puppy progress...

Gosh it's cold!! Yeah, I know... It IS Winter, but still... brrrrrrrrrrr.......

I had most of the puppy pieces cut out a couple of weeks ago, but had to focus on the bears, but today I couldn't wait any longer. The ears were the only thing left to cut out, but the pattern was done. 


I decided to set in the arms this time, and add a wrist. Not sure if I like it, the wrist that is, not the arms..


Major fault, though, painting the pads and spots after was a PAIN! I was going to make them washed out, like his face, but put the paint on too heavy and managed to smudge one paw! Grrrr...


Haven't washed off the blue pen yet or decided on clothes, but at least the main part is done!



Final point of note - DO NOT USE BLACK PAINT NEAR WHITE SATIN!! I was trying to get the stand that was holding the bride bear and she fell over into the paint! PANIC!! Straight under the tap she went, fingers crossed it comes off! What a completely stupid thing to do!!

Oh well, she's only going on the front of a Limo, right??