19 May 2013

Lazy weekend....

Very little productivity in my house this weekend... Not enough motivation...

However, I did paint a new face - a puppy this time. I found some furry spot (an old car seat cover, I think - waste not... LOL!) so he's a white doggie with black splotches. Once again, I had no idea where I was going when I started to paint, but I think he's going to be fine...



Ears are next, hopefully I can get them in proportion! I was hoping not to have to hand sew them again, but it will most likely be the best way to go. So many more decisions to make this time around! Not sure why that is?

Kitty spent the weekend at work! I forgot to bring her home after a show and tell on Friday, but I'm sure she's fine with TRG Bear to keep her safe, Western Power bear keeping the lights on and SO Ted putting out all the fires! Have to bring Doris home for repair - her leg fell off! It's ok, though, cause the others have also...

Anyway, as a final pic, here are my original sketches for both kitty and puppy together. Only simple line drawings, but all my own work, and I'm very proud of them. I have another couple of sketches of animals that will be next on the list - all will be revealed at a later date...




MUST DO THE BRIDE BEAR!! Stop procrastinating, and do it already!!! Too many other distractions.. I am taking Wednesday as annual leave from work is I can go to the Craft and Quilt Fair, so that's not going to help... At least I now know the colour of the bridesmaids, so groom bear can finally be finished. So do it, already! Yikes!! :)