I have been on leave from work, and have done very little with my time off. I did, however, have a big cleanup, since I had some people over mid week. It's amazing how much stuff you can hide when you have to.....
Trouble is, now I can't find anything! LOL!! However, since the table was cleared, I cut out some bits and pieces.
Made two more book covers, and a couple of doll blankets.
The pink one is A5, the blue is A4. The hexies and shoe appliqué I had already on hand. I used a single layer of thin batting with no interfacing, which gives it a slight puffy effect. These fit better, too. Must have been more accurate with my measurements this time.... ;)